REAL RODDERS WHEELS
"The ORIGINAL Real Wheels"
"100% AMERICAN MADE by CRAFTSMEN WHO CARE"
For more information scroll down
1) Before installing the tire on the wheel, make sure the wheel is the correct series that was ordered. Next, test fit the wheel on the vehicle and make sure that all of the hardware fits properly.
2) Torque lug nuts on by hand using the recommended 50 ft. lbs. on 7/16" studs, and 60 ft. lbs. on 1/2" studs, in a cross tightening sequence. Recheck your lug nut torque after 25 miles, and often thereafter. If a washer is to be used, make sure it is the proper one for your wheel and lug nut.
When using Acorn Head Lug Nuts, slide your wheel onto the studs until the back of the wheel is firmly against either the brake rotor or brake drum. Your studs should be at least even with the outside of your wheel.
When using Open End Lug Nuts, one or two stud threads should be showing through the ends of the lug nuts when fully tightened.
In racing applications, or if your wheel has been widened beyond 10" wide, we suggest you change your wheel studs to a stronger quality aftermarket brand.
3) Follow instructions for the proper inspection of rotors and/or drums prior to wheel installation.
4) Clean your studs of rust and dirt and be sure they are dry, without lubrication, and not stripped, before installing the wheel.
5) Make sure your caps fit properly without rattling.
6) This would be a good time to paint your drums black, red, or whatever color you prefer.
7) Check for tire and fender clearance by turning your wheels in both directions, with the car weight fully on the ground.
8) Do a final cleanup with tire dressing and a proper wheel cleaner.
All text and images on RealRoddersWheels.com are Copyright 2009, Real Rodders Wheels
Real wheels, real wheels, real wheels, real wheels, real wheels,Billet wheels, American Racing wheels, 5 spoke wheels, Halibrand wheels, Ansen wheels, ET wheels, Team 3 wheels, aluminum wheels, mag wheels, broken wheels, Newstalgia wheels, Coker tire, tires & wheels, tires and wheels, salt flat wheels, Bonneville wheels, cool wheels, ford wheels, chevy wheels, Chevrolet wheels, GMC wheels, GM wheels, oem wheels, wheel contest, wheel jobs, chip foose wheels, Colorado customs wheels, boyds wheels, boyd coddington wheels, dodge wheels, Chrysler wheels, car wheels, truck wheels, hemi wheels, wheels and deals, ebay wheels, centerline wheels, rocket wheels, magnesium wheels, hot rod wheels, roadster wheels, vintage wheels, drag race wheels, nhra wheels, nsra wheels, good guys wheels